Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fourth Time's A Charm

Finally, results from my fourth date: success! I communicated with her over e-mail afterwards, and she enthusiastically accepted a second date, for this weekend. That's pretty great, because, as you may recall, I was really down after the third one-and-done. More on this next post.....

Anyway, my Monday platonic meeting was cancelled. I plan to try to meet up again sometime with the person from Sunday's. As for Saturday's....I really need to find a way to clarify that it is STRICTLY platonic! That night, the girl kind of followed me to my car, as if there was possibly going to be some kind of romantic goodbye...geez. And the next day, she sent me an e-mail that read like a date follow-up e-mail: She wanted to let me know that she'd had a fun time, even though she stormed off because I was making ridiculous arguments.

Wait, what? Yeah, I was so comfortable in this meeting that I was able to really be myself, and playfully repel her with some silly argument of mine. That's a big-time milestone, so I won't complain that I've got a girl after me who I'm not romantically interested in.

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counters